Feb 24, 2012

Inspiration for Spring Summer!

I have refused to leave my apartment for some days now. It has been a shuffle between my bed, bathroom and kitchen for me, and the only chic thing I've worn are my comfortable pyjamas. But today I took a peek outside, and I saw the most beautiful thing I've seen in a while: a bright shiny sun and a blue sky (pff, sounds poetic). Oh I think spring is nigh.
I'm so looking forward to spring. While layering can be fun, I'm tired of the weight of coats and heavy jackets, I just want to wear a dress and a pair of ballerinas...more or less. Anyways this made me collect together all the looks I liked on the runway as my inspiration for spring.

Pictures from Style.com
I'm so loving the white-craze going around, but I'm thinking a touch of denim to shake up the feel of purity a little (like the Phillip Lim look). I'm looking forward to wearing my lace clothes toughened up with utility pieces. I also hope to bare my midriff a couple of times like I said I would here. And of course prints, prints and more prints!
I will try my best to keep you guys updated...*fingers crossed*

1 comment:

Aso d' Amour said...

I know i am so excited for spring fashion, and colors to come back :)
http://asodamour.blogspot.com/