Oct 26, 2011

Lost in Paris

I haven’t blogged in a while, had so much on my plate and no time to blog, but I really hope I blog frequently henceforth. As some of you know, I worked for Jewel by Lisa (for two good years) but I had to stop for a while...a long while *fingers crossed*
So here I am in Paris...yep, the city of beauty and fashion...and I’m loving every minute of it. May I just say that I do not speak French (not yet, taking a French class though) so I’ve been doing a lot of ‘gesturing’ and smiling. Smiling really helps, I guess it’s a universal language that says I come in peace.
Here’s a picture of me smiling...


What I'm wearing: Zara blazers,blouse and ballerinas; Jewel by Lisa skinnies; and Mango bag.

Notice my heels bulging out of my bag? I had to take my boots off when the walking got too long, thank goodness I had my ballerinas with me.
 

Sure I’m here for school, but I have never been this excited about studying. No stomach churning Sunday night because tomorrow is Monday...we all know that feeling.
I love Mondays and every week days. When a course is practically ‘window shopping’ at prestigious department stores and concept stores like Le Printemps, Bon Marche and Collete, trust me you will be excited too.
The weather was beautiful today and I did a little walking around rue Rivoli, got me a few “textbooks”: Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, Grazia...and of course a couple of scarves to go with it :D



What I'm wearing: H&M trench and denim shirt; Forever21 skirt; New look tights; Mango bag; and Primark brogues.

1 comment:

Aso d' Amour said...

I really love your style.