Oct 28, 2011

Sneaky snake...

I stayed in all day yesterday, dint even step out for a second. Watched Grey's Anatomy and soaked my pillow...I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who cries when watching Grey's Anatomy. I was tempted to stay in today as well but knew I had to get out and get some things done...some serious things, just so you know.
This scarf was a motivator, the thought of wearing it got me up and dressing. I wouldn't say I'm a snake-skin-print girl but it's a buzz this season, and when fashion authorities like Prada and co dictate snake print, who are we to say no...

From left: Prada, Gucci and Chloe
So I figured I'd do it my own way with this scarf, it's snake print plus it's deep-red (which is this season's colour for accessory), striking I'd say.




What I'm wearing: Tom Ford glasses; H&M dress and cardi; New look tights; Zara ballerinas; Vintage belt; and Snake scarf (bought at a boutique on rue Rivoli)

No comments: