Oct 31, 2011

Stella McCartney vs Asos

I'm not ashamed to say I spend quality time scouring the internet and every possible media, looking at clothes, shoes, bags...and I find some cool stuff and good buys. Thought I'd start sharing, so if there is a high end designer bag or dress you have been eyeing but your financial ladder isn't high enough to get you there and all you do is day dream about it, I just might find you a look for less, and save you the stress of breaking a bank.
Polka dots is a hot trend right now, be it boldly like Marc Jacobs or subtly like Gucci...and high street stores like Zara and H&M are certainly not left out in this trend.
We saw the black polka dots dress at Stella McCartney and some of were intrigued, when Kate Winslet wore it we sure wanted it. Stella McCartney dress for 1,345 euros:

Stella McCartney Fall 11
Kate Winslet
Well not to worry, Asos got it's own version, plus it's on sale:

Asos
Asos dress formerly 52.18 now 24.79 euros, a good buy I would say.

No comments: