Feb 21, 2012

Karlie Kloss has got the moves...

To mark 10 years of supporting British Fashion, Topshop made a video. It was shot by the legendary Nick Knight, and the focus of light and camera was on Karlie Kloss...she definitely brought in the action.


I saw this video a couple of days back and I thought it was awesome. And though it is commonly said that models can't really dance, Karlie Kloss moved just fine in this video. She looked amazing in all the clothes, some of which are by Richard Nicholl, Marlos Schwab, Christopher Kane and of course Mary Katrantzou.
I particularly love the all-white look, plus it falls in perfectly with my Spring/Summer inspiration.



Oh I couldn't be more glad I snagged off the rack my white leather cropped bustier! Hope you guys are having a splendid day.

PS: Thanks to all my new followers, every new follower is a big encouragement for me.

No comments: