Jan 19, 2012

Yellow and Print

They say yellow is the next big colour, so I thought to give it a try. I wouldn't say I'm a fan of yellow, but why not...yeah 2012 is a 'why-not' year for me. I paired it with my Jewel by Lisa ankara skinnies, and loved the result:







What I'm wearing: Zara faux fur coat and sandals; H&M top and gloves; Jewel by Lisa skinnies; Newlook socks; and Pim Kie Necklace.
I love these skinnies so much, I hate to think of when I'll outgrow them, they feel tight on my hips already :(. Anyways I had a good day, which involved yet another presentation, that had to do with creating a mood board and a window display, and a lot more...*sigh*

Purity and Minimalism

Just so you know, I put together and arranged every single flower forming that carpet-like thing. Okay people, catch up with you guys later.

No comments: