Jan 20, 2012

What a day...

It started with an insane lecture this morning, and it was so hard to keep my eyes open, harder than walking on a straight line after ten shots of tequila. Then I had yet another lecture and a presentation. Finally it was all over and I had some drinks with friends. Then we went for a stand-up comedy to release the stress of the week, and I couldn't stop laughing. Now wondering if the guy was that funny, or if the bottle of chardonnay was just taking its course.
Ok people, time to sleep and regain some energy, will need some for tomorrow as the Who's Next trade show starts tomorrow.
PS: I ended the week with a black look, been a while.





What I'm wearing: Tally Weijl beanie; Forever 21 dress worn as skirt; New Look top; Zara cardi; and Andre boots.

No comments: