Mar 15, 2012

A String Attached...

You see, I love pearls. But my fear, like most people, is looking like a grandma...or unlike most people, is looking too pretty, like a Charlotte York (yes, from Sex And The City). So when I wear my string of pearls, I try to make it as "unconventional" as possible.



I think a string of pearls "attached" to denim on denim is brilliant, don't you think?





What I'm wearing: H&M denim shirt; Mango wide legs and bag; Zara wedges; Fossil wrist watch; and Freshwater pearls, a gift.

It was such a splendid day. The weather was beautiful, and after my lectures, I went to Colette with a few friends to see the life music performances hosted by the house. And nothing sums up the day better than seeing Karl Lagerfield make an entry...he sure knows how to make a grand one.
Damie...xo

No comments: