Feb 9, 2012

Braids!

It feels like it's been ages since I blogged. I have been so occupied these past few days: from school work to the crazy cold weather and there was of course the drama of braiding my hair. Yep, drama...after fighting with both nails and teeth, I finally got it done, even though it took two good days! I thought it wise to give my hair a break from the daily abuse of a hair straightener.


This is probably going to be the last time I leave these babies loose, but I thought to share a picture with you guys.
Li, the sweet chinese girl who takes my MDS shots, cracked me up while she took my picture. She asked:
question 1: what happened to your hair Damie?
question 2: is it like glued to your scalp?
question 3: how do you take it off, do you wash it away?
Then she concluded, "I like you better with your short hair"...LOL.
I like me better with my short hair but a change every now and then does not hurt anybody, right?

No comments: