Jan 10, 2012

Spontaneity or Planned...

We all plan our outfits right? Some even plan a whole week of outfits ahead. It's good...I do it too, but the problem (is it really a problem?) is I rarely follow my outfit plans. I don't know about you, but as for me, deciding on what to wear is a long "process", and takes different "stages":
first, the night before when I plan an extremely stylish-abso-fabulous-I-die outfit, which has a pair of heels in the picture.
second, the morning/taking-a-shower stage when laziness sets in and I change my mind and think of something else, leaving out heels from the picture.
finally, when I open my wardrobe and then pick out the first thing that jumps out at me, forgetting about the first and second stages.
Three good stages just to look this good...pfff





What I'm wearing: Zara blazer and faux fur coat; Mim cable stitch dress; Promod necklace; Asos loafers.

Anyways, I was comfortable. Comfort is very important for my tuesdays, it's always a long long day. Today was especially long plus I wrote an exam...fingers crossed on that. Now I'm tired and just want to sleep. Have a good evening/night people...xoxo

No comments: