Jan 26, 2012

Pleated Skirt...

I finally get to share the pictures of my skirt I told you about here.


I really love this skirt, and I find it amazing that the pleats are like constructed, I mean each pleat is sewn to the next...unlike what I see nowadays, the pleats are just pressed to form. I guess this is the appeal of vintage garments, you find different details, plus they add a sense of uniqueness to your wardrobe.




I just had to pair it with a lace top.

What I'm wearing: Vintage skirt from des Rosiers; Zara faux fur coat and top; H&M belt; New Look tights and boots; Ondo coral beads worn as bracelets; and Fossil wristwatch.

I did a lot of swinging and hopping today in this skirt...I did feel like a 50s chic today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damie! I'm proud of u.. Kip up d gud wok.pleats ar nice!

Hilary said...

You are beautiful. And that skirt is too!

Damie said...

Thanks Hilary :)