Nov 15, 2011

Lace and Leather

Winter is gradually creeping in on Paris, so I'm guessing it's gonna be thick layering for me henceforth. However I was able to pull off a lace dress and a leather jacket today. I had a very busy day but managed to take a few shots of my outfit...though it was very close to the bin. I got this dress from a vintage shop in Les Halles, and it has to be my best buy so far this month. I'm completely in love with it, and I can see myself wearing it in so many ways...I hope I don't wear it every other day.





What I'm wearing: Dress from a vintage in Les Halles; Pim Kie bomber jacket; H&M bag,belt and bracelets; Promod necklace; New Look tights; and Andre boots.

I promise to keep you guys posted on the many ways I'm going to wear my new meilleur ami. Have a good night.

No comments: