Jul 12, 2012

Randomly Moi

So happy the crazy weeks are over. Now, I have some days to stretch out my legs, take deep breaths and watch some series. Then, it's back to the daily challenges of life...*fingers crossed*
Here are a few random photos of my daily style...some of which I took a while back but never posted.

New Look top; Zara baggy jeans and shoes; Pim Kie necklace; Louis Vuitton bag.
Zara tank and baggy jeans; H&M jacket; New Look scarf and sandals.

It's really hard for me not to wear those baggy jeans everyday. They are so cool and easy to wear, I just have to decide what length I want to cuff them in.

New Look top; Topshop pants; Asos loafers.

H&M top; Wana Sambo skirt; Mango bag.

And finally:

Zara top and trousers; Asos collar; Aldo purse; Miu Miu shoes.

This was my graduation outfit. The dream was to wear a beautiful dress and have hours to fix myself up, the reality was this pair of slouchy trousers and less than 30 minutes to get ready...don't ask what went wrong. Anyhoo it was a good day.
Now, back to stretching legs, taking deep breaths and watching series ;)

3 comments:

Longuette said...

WOWOOW!! I love the pic with blu skirt and yellow top!! I love colour block it should last all year long, for the next decade! :-)

Love, Ylenia from Longuette
Do not miss the opportunity to enter this fabulous giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Hmm it loоkѕ like yоur ѕite ate mу first cоmment (іt wаѕ extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for first-time blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.
Review my website : surf brands

Anonymous said...

Love the set of looks, the print loose pants I'm a fan of!

onecurator.blogspot.com