Jul 29, 2012

Barcelona: A breath of fresh air...

After Milan, Barcelona was our (my friends and I) next destination. For me, it was love at first sight. I loved everything about the city: it was fresh, clean, welcoming...a breath of fresh air after Paris and Milan, if you know what I mean.
I felt at home...oh yes home, I could live there forever if given the chance.


The only problem was we dint have enough time to spend there. We had a couple of days and no hour to waste. So immediately we got to our apartment, I changed to something more comfortable and we hit the streets and parks.



The next day we walked around some more, visited the Convent Agusti:






And spent some time on the beach.


Sum it up to say, it was amazing. 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Super cute!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com