Jun 17, 2011

I'm Back!

Hey there people, I was MIA for a while due to situations beyond my control, one of which was I couldn’t sign in on blogspot for some reason...but I’m back, I hope I was duly missed. While I wasn’t blogging here I developed an interest in poetry...yep writing poems. For those of you who are lovers of poetry you can visit my other blog (which is more personal I must say) for a couple of my poems, and also my daily style: www.stylishevafter.tumblr.com
Talking  about daily style, I was featured on a Spanish blog called My Daily Style (www.mydailystyle.es), a blog I came across in a book, Style Diaries: World Fashion from Berlin to Tokyo by Simone Werle, a good book for anyone who wants to be inspired with fashion and style.

You all should check it out:
http://www.mydailystyle.es/2011/05/midi-and-maxi-skirts-your-outfits.html

No comments: