Apr 4, 2011

Me in the FAB Lane

I'd met Sinem (Editor-in-chief of FAB magazine) when I took her picture for my 'Street Style Meets Prints'. She had loved it and asked me if I was interested in working with FAB, hence my first published feature in FAB magazine- The Cool Issue.

 

FAB style spy special was borne out of my curiosity as to what the 'stylish' behind our much loved fashion labels wear to work. I work in a fashion house where my boss always looks on point and expects the same from her team members, which made me wonder how it works in other fashion houses. 


 


My first style spy was of Jewel By Lisa...charity begins at home they say, and Lanre Da Silva. It was fun for me shooting the whole JBL team and a surprise to them as they were not particularly expecting me to the day I took their pictures. Shooting Lanre and her team was also a wonderful experience as I got to really meet the designer, she's just amazing.
So you guys go grab your copy of FAB magazine- The Cool Issue ;)
Credit to Sike and Zara who took my picture for the feature, as I couldn't take myself. It wasn't easy for them to work my camera but they pulled through and got a beautiful picture of me :D

No comments: