Jan 1, 2012

New Year Resolution

Illustration by Omar Yusuf
Happy New Year People!
This is just a quick post to share my new year resolutions..."do people still do that?" yep, I still do. Last year my resolution was Eat, Pray and Love...yep, from the Julian Robert movie. I was inspired by the movie even though I'd not seen it, still haven't...but hey, you can be inspired by just a movie title. So Eat, Pray and Love it was, but I wouldn't say it was much of a success, so I'm carrying it over to '12.
In addition to that, I want to start wearing more of heels. It's easy to get addicted to the comfort of flats, but the sophistication of heels is beyond measure...we all need it at a point or the other.
Then there is also my resolution to blog more often. And this is where I say a big thank you to all my readers, I see you all. You guys have been encouraging even though I've been lazy.
Thank you all, and cheers to the fr$%*ing new year!

No comments: